Bologna Welcome Ticket Office
Piazza Maggiore 1/E
Phone +39 051 231454
from Monday to Saturday 2.30 PM to 6.30 PM
(for Season Tickets only)
Sale points of the Vivaticket national circuit in the area of Bologna and its Province, included Bologna Welcome and in the following malls: IperCoop Lame, IperCoop Borgo, ExtraCop Centro Nova. Complete list available on www.vivaticket.it
It’s possible to book individual tickets and Season Tickets on the phone or by e-mail. Payment by bank transfer required within 2 days after the reservation. Bologna Festival, Phone: +39 051 6493397 – email@example.com
892234 (toll number): purchase by credit card and ticket collection at the box office on concert evening.
For all the events the venue will be open, with the possibility to buy tickets, starting 1 hour before the beginning of the concert.
Pre-sale supplement. A 10% service commission, calculated on the ticket price, will be added for a minimum amount of € 1,50 and a maximum amount of € 5,00.
BENEFITS, DISCOUNTS AND AGREEMENTS
- The Youth discount is reserved to young people up to 30 years old (included). In order to benefit of this discount, you are requested to show an ID document both at the ticket office and when entering the concert hall.
- The members of Coop, Alliance Française, FAI, Touring Club, Federmanager, Confindustria Emilia, and the holders of Card Cultura Bologna will benefit of a 10% discount on the purchase of all kinds of individual tickets (“Youth” discounted ticket excluded).
- The holders of a season ticket for Ferrara Musica, Orchestra Mozart Festival, Ravenna Festival, Verbier Festival, Teatro Celebrazioni, Teatro EuropAuditorium, Teatro Duse will benefit of a discount on the purchase of individual tickets, according to the agreements between Bologna Festival and these institutions.
- The students and the staff of Dipartimento delle Arti – Unibo will benefit of a discount on the purchase of individual tickets and carnets according to the agreement between Bologna Festival and the University of Bologna.
The cards that entitle to the aforementioned discounts must be accompanied by an ID document. Each card allows the purchase of one ticket for each concert. Discounts cannot be combined.
- In the event of the loss of a Season Ticket Card, please contact the Office of Bologna Festival.
- All concerts will start at 8.30 PM, except for the concert on June 4th that will start at 9 PM.
- The assigned seats will be guaranteed until 5 minutes before the beginning of the concert.
- After the concert has started, access to the hall is not allowed.
- It’s strictly forbidden to take photos and/or make audio or video recordings with any kind of devices.
The Direction reserves the right to modify the programme, in any way required, in the event of technical issues or acts of God.