How to Purchase Season Tickets
- from February 3rd to February 22nd pre-emption for holders of a 2019 Season Ticket
- from February 24th new Season Tickets available
Bologna Welcome Ticket Office
Piazza Maggiore 1/E
Phone: +39 051 231454
from Monday to Saturday, 2.30 PM to 6.30 PM
Please call +39 051 6493397
or write an email to email@example.com
|general admission||€ 50|
IL NUOVO L’ANTICO
|general admission||€ 150|
seat in sector III for the concert on May 26th
BENEFITS FOR THE HOLDERS OF A SEASON TICKET
- Discounts at book shops Librerie Coop Ambasciatori and Librerie Coop Zanichelli.
- Possibility to view the catalogue online, with a reserved link.
- On concert evenings, discounted parking fees at parking lots Bologna and Marconi (ZTL – Restricted Traffic Zone access included) and Apcoa (Piazza VIII Agosto).
- The holders of a 2019 Season Ticket in sector E can buy a seat in sector C (Balcony II, Gallery 1° order) at the special fee of € 280 (Oro) or € 170 (Grandi Interpreti).
- Discounts on season and individual tickets for Ferrara Musica, Verbier Festival, Orchestra Mozart Festival,Teatro Duse, according to the agreements between these institutions and Bologna Festival.
- In the event of the loss of a Season Ticket Card, please contact the Office of Bologna Festival.
- All concerts will start at 8.30 PM, except for the concert on June 4th that will start at 9 PM.
- The assigned seats will be guaranteed until 5 minutes before the beginning of the concert.
- After the concert has started, access to the hall is not allowed.
- It’s strictly forbidden to take photos and/or make audio or video recordings with any kind of devices.
The Direction reserves the right to modify the programme, in any way required, in the event of technical issues or acts of God.