SEASON TICKETS AND CARNETS
- pre-emption right for holders of a 2018 season tickets from November 27th 2018 to January 26th 2019
- sale of new yearly tickets starting February 1st 2019
- sale of carnets and The Ancient and the New season tickets starting February 23rd 2019
CARNET FOR 3 EVENTS OF THE “GREAT PERFORMES” SERIES
By purchasing 3 single tickets of your choice among the concerts of “Great Performers” series (the event on April 14th with Martha Argerich being excluded), in the parterre of Teatro Manzoni, sectors A and B, you will benefit of a 20% discount.
SEASON TICKETS, CARNETS AND TICKET PURCHASE
SEASON TICKETS at Teatro Manzoni box office, Via de’ Monari 1/2, Bologna – Phone: +39 (0)51 656 96 72
from Tuesday to Saturday, 3 PM – 6.30 PM
Purchase of season tickets by bank transfer
For any information concerning this payment method, please contact the box office. Phone +39 (0)51 656 96 72 – E-mail: email@example.com
CARNET (from February 23rd 2019)
– Box Office at Teatro Manzoni, via de’ Monari 1/2, Bologna – tel. 051 6569672 – from Tuesday to Saturday, 3 PM – 6.30 PM
– Purchase online on vivaticket
– Selling points of the Vivaticket national circuit. In the area of Bologna and its Province, “Punti d’Ascolto” in the following Coop malls: Ipercoop Centro Borgo, Ipercoop Centro Lame, Extracoop Centro Nova. A complete list of the selling points is available on www.vivaticket.it
– Call Center 892 234 (toll number): purchase by credit card and ticket collection at the box office on concert evening. At all concerts, the box office will open one hour before the beginning of the concert, in the respective venue.
GREAT PERFORMERS (8 events)
|sector A (parterre I)||€ 320|
|sector B (parterre II)||€ 220|
|sector C (balcony I, gallery I)||€ 245|
|sector D (balcony II)||€ 185|
|settore E (gallery II, III)||€ 145|
|Under 30 (sector E, sector D rows N, O, P)||€ 70|
◊ For more info about the coach travel to Florence contact Bologna Festival office
BENEFITS FOR THE HOLDERS OF A SEASON TICKET
- The holders of a season ticket will enjoy the exclusive opportunity of purchasing new season tickets also in the pre-emption period with a 15€ discount, only if purchasing the same number of season tickets as in the previous season.
- 20% discount on the price of a new season ticket (Gold, Great Performers) for the holders of a single ticket in the balcony, sections B and C, who, during the pre-emption period, wish to move to the parterre, sections A and B (depending on availability).
- Possibility to view the season catalogue online, with a reserved link.
- Discounts on season and individual tickets for Orchestra Mozart Festival 2019, Teatro Celebrazioni and Teatro Duse, according to the agreements between these institutions and Bologna Festival.
- On concert evenings, discounted parking fees at parking lots Bologna and Marconi (ZTL – Restricted Traffic Zone access included) and Apcoa (Piazza VIII Agosto).
In the event of the loss of a Season Ticket Card, please contact the Office of Bologna Festival.
All concerts will start at 8.30 PM, except for the concert on March 20th that will start at 8 PM.
The assigned seats will be guaranteed until 5 minutes before the beginning of the concert.
After the concert has started, access to the hall is not allowed.
It’s strictly forbidden to take photos and/or make audio or video recordings with any kind of devices.
The Direction reserves the right to modify the programme, in any way required, in the event of technical issues or acts of God.