INFORMATION ABOUT PERSONAL DATA COLLECTION AND PROCESSING
(in compliance with EU General Data Protection Regulation 2016/697)
PURPOSE OF DATA COLLECTION AND PROCESSING
Personal data are collected by Associazione Bologna Festival for the sole purpose of sending information materials about the activities of the Association.
MANDATORY OR OPTIONAL NATURE OF PROVIDING YOUR PERSONAL DATA
Providing your personal data is optional. Your refusal to provide your personal data, though, will imply the impossibility to provide you any information services about the activities of the Association.
METHODS OF PERSONAL DATA PROCESSING
The collected data will be processed by means of IT devices and services. Associazione Bologna Festival ONLUS has put in place adequate safety and security measures in order to prevent data losses, unlawful or unfair uses, and any unauthorized access, in compliance with EU General Data Protection Regulation 2016/679.
LEGAL GROUNDS FOR PROCESSING
The personal data you will provide are justified by your consent to their processing for the aforementioned purposes.
DATA COMMUNICATION AND DISCLOSURE
The collected data will be retained and kept at the Head Office of Associazione Bologna Festival ONLUS, and they will be managed only by authorized personnel of the Association. The collected data will not be communicated nor transmitted to third parties.
PROCESSING AND RETAINING PERIOD
The provided data will be retained and processed until you will request to be removed from our newsletter. In the event of a communication of your will to stop receiving the newsletter, your data will be immediately erased. The requests to be removed from the newsletter shall be submitted to the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org or by fax at +39 (0)51 528 00 98.
RIGHTS OF THE CONCERNED PARTY
As a concerned party, you have the right:
- to receive confirmation of the existence of any personal data regarding your person, also if they have not been recorded yet, and to have them communicated in a clear and understandable way;
- to receive an indication about the origin of your personal data and about the purposes and methods of their processing;
- to receive an indication of the logics applied to the processing by means of IT devices and services;
- to gain access to your personal data;
- to obtain any required update, amendment and integration of your personal data;
- to obtain data portability – i.e. to receive your personal data in a structured and legible format of common use from an automatic device, in order to transmit them to another data handling party;
- to require that you personal data that are not processed in compliance with the law are erased, anonymously transformed or blocked, included those data the retaining of which is not required in relation to the purposes of their collection and subsequent processing.
As a concerned party, you also have the right to oppose, in whole or in part, for any legitimate reason, to the processing of your personal data, even if pertaining to the purpose of their collection.
Lastly, as a concerned party, you have the right to withdraw consent to the processing of your data at any time, and to lodge a complaint to the supervisory authority (Garante Privacy).
In order to exercise the aforementioned rights, you can contact the Data Handling Party at this e-mail address: email@example.com or by fax at +39 (0)51 528 00 98.
RESPONSIBLE DATA HANDLING PARTY
The Data Handling Party is Associazione Bologna Festival ONLUS, with registered office in Via delle Lame, 58 – 40122 – Bologna – Phone: +39 (0)51 639 33 97 – E-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org